What Does a Machine Learning Engineer Do?
Machine learning engineers design and develop systems and machines capable of autonomous deep learning for artificial intelligence applications. They run experimental programs, tests, and algorithms aimed at allowing machines to act without specific outside direction and also analyze large data sets.
Machine Learning Engineer Job Overview
A machine learning engineer’s role is to create products that self-learn efficiently through artificial intelligence. Typical responsibilities involve the creation of retraining routines and learning models. You will need skills in sophisticated programming, computer languages, data and statistics, mathematics, cloud implementation, and project communication.
Machine Learning Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Analyzes and modifies data science-based models
- Creates systems for machine learning per requirements
- Performs experiments and tests
- Analyzes and modifies models according to test results
- Improves existing machine learning frameworks and libraries
Machine Learning Engineer Job Requirements
- Proven track record in machine learning or other applicable role
- Comprehensive understanding of software architecture and data structures
- Consummate knowledge of math, statistics, and algorithms
- Experience with frameworks and libraries such as Keras and scikit-learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field; Master’s degree is a plus
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.