What Does a Full Stack Developer Do?
Full stack developers are responsible for front and back-end programming and database management. They must be familiar with several programming languages as they develop end-to-end software architecture on multiple platforms. Full stack developers work directly with clients and graphic artists to complete software projects.
Full Stack Developer Job Overview
In the full stack developer role, you will design user interactions and interfaces. You’ll also develop and maintain servers and databases to ensure website functionality for both mobile and desktop platforms. Success in this role will be demonstrated by the timely creation of websites and relevant content. Your ability to design user-friendly outputs compatible with mobile and desktop platforms is crucial.
Full Stack Developer Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops front end web architecture and back end web applications
- Designs and develops APIs
- Creates cross-platform optimized outputs for mobile devices
- Ensures web pages are user-friendly
- Works with graphic designers to create web design outputs
- Stays aware of changes and developments relevant to programming languages and web application technology
Full Stack Developer Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.