What Does a Personal Assistant Do?
Personal assistants play an important role in handling secretarial duties for individual personnel in an organization. Personal assistants are responsible for answering phone calls, scheduling meetings, and arranging travel documents. They may also converse directly with clients or perform research.
Personal Assistant Job Overview
In the role of a personal assistant, you will participate in providing administrative support to senior managerial employees. A key element of the role is assisting high profile individuals to make the best use of their time. Success in this role will be demonstrated by the increased productivity of your designated executives by taking responsibility for their clerical work.
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responds to phone calls and emails with a professional demeanor
- Fills out documents to be signed by the designated executive
- Assists in event planning
- Schedules and coordinates appointments
- Anticipates the needs of the assigned individual
- Manages filing systems and directories
- Coordinates with clients and staff on behalf of the executive
- Takes notes, records, or otherwise documents important information
Personal Assistant Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of work experience in secretarial or clerical duties
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite
- Highly meticulous
- Deep knowledge of the operations of the organization
- Professional-grade written and verbal communication skills
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.