What Does a Program Coordinator Do?
Program coordinators play a critical role in the advancement of a company’s programs. They liaise with internal team members, clients, vendors, sponsors, and other stakeholders to ensure the smooth flow of work through their departments. They may handle budgets, human resource tasks, and administrative functions.
Program Coordinator Job Overview
In the role of program coordinator, you will monitor all the moving parts of a program and maintain alignment with the company’s key goals. You are expected to lead meetings and update team members on work status, setbacks, and achievements. Success in this role will be demonstrated by providing valuable inputs and quality work from start to finish on all projects.
Program Coordinator Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops competitive tracking strategies
- Supervises program employees while developing and implementing the program
- Provides technical assistance to participants
- Evaluates program effectiveness
- Facilitates meetings associated with the program
- Maintains positive relations with program stakeholders
Program Coordinator Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a management project
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership capabilities
- Proficient in Google Suite and MS Office
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to focus strongly on details
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management or related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.