What Does a Salesforce Developer Do?
Salesforce developers code, customize, and manage client Salesforce applications using Apex, Lightning Component Framework, and/or VisualForce. They create solutions that may include storage architecture, CRM workflow, or data distribution strategies. They may work on mobile or desktop apps and customize Salesforce to fit company needs.
Salesforce Developer Job Overview
In the Salesforce developer role, you will interact with clients and analyze and determine their CRM needs. A key element of this role is to coordinate with different teams such as customer service, marketing, and sales to ensure requirements are gathered and adhered to. Success in this role will be demonstrated by providing high quality CRM applications that fit customer needs while maintaining strict data security.
Salesforce Developer Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyzes and identifies business needs
- Codes Salesforce applications
- Interacts with clients
- Performs operational and troubleshooting support
- Continuously improves applications
- Conducts routine maintenance and testing
Salesforce Developer Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification; Platform Developer II is preferred
- Experienced in developing on the Force.com platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language
- Proficient in Apex, Lightning Component Framework, and VisualForce
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.