What Does a Virtual Assistant Do?
Virtual assistants work from a remote location, usually from home or wherever else they have a stable internet connection. They perform a variety of tasks such as managing their employer’s schedule and creating an itinerary for travel plans. They may also help create personal websites.
Virtual Assistant Job Overview
In the virtual assistant role, you will assist your employer in dealing with administrative and clerical tasks. A key element in this role is to manage your time wisely in order to meet the deadlines set by your employer. Success in this role will be demonstrated by accomplishing all tasks assigned to you promptly and according to set specifications.
Virtual Assistant Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Answers calls and emails
- Schedules appointments
- Assists in creating presentation materials
- Manages travel plans
- Creates and records expense reports
- Updates the company website
- Responds to social media interactions
Virtual Assistant Job Requirements
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Stable and reliable internet connection
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding multitasking and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- High school diploma or equivalent
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.