What Does an Executive Secretary Do?
Executive secretaries perform a range of administrative tasks for high-ranking officers that include scheduling meetings, answering phone calls, and organizing important documents. In addition, they enable management to focus more on managerial tasks rather than on the fine details of their work.
Executive Secretary Job Overview
In the executive secretary role, you will attend to the administrative needs of the executive you work under. The ability to multitask and handle pressure are important competencies in this position. Success in this role will be demonstrated by improvements in the work efficiency of management, as well as your contribution to the achievement of their corporate goals.
Executive Secretary Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responds to phone calls and emails
- Maintains a record of important documents
- Sets schedule of arrangements
- Records minutes of meetings and conferences
- Performs receptionist duties for senior management
- Greets visitors and guests
Executive Secretary Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a secretary or any similar role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding time-management skills
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.