What Does a Web Developer Do?
Web Developer Job Overview
In the web developer role, you will be an integral part of the construction of company and client websites. You will develop and optimize user interfaces and web pages, using Java and other standard web platforms, coding languages, and custom libraries. Success in this role will be demonstrated by client satisfaction, high user experience scores, and reaching efficiency targets.
Web Developer Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates and develops websites based on management’s desired specifications
- Writes efficient code for use in the development process
- Creates web layouts, wireframes, and user interfaces
- Maintains and optimizes sites and pages
- Documents processes and procedures
- Improves efficiency in current processes and code
- Integrates back-end databases
Web Developer Job Requirements
- 1-4 years of prior work experience in similar roles
- Expertise in utilizing search engine optimization methods
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.